Forums New posts Search forums. What's new New posts New profile posts Latest activity.
Members Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts. Log in Register. Search titles only. Search Advanced search….
- virtual city playground cheat codes mac!
- Directory Not Empty and cannot empty Trash.
- download java 8 update 45 for mac!
- descargar photoshop cc para mac.
- cardiris for scansnap mac lion.
- How to Remove Files and Directories Using Linux Command Line!
New posts. Search forums.
- Remove Empty Directories In Mac OS X With This App.
- download icon for mac dock.
- Popular Topics.
- adobe connect add-in for mac.
- boat charting software for mac.
- How to Empty the Trash on Mac When Files Are in Use!
How to Remove a Directory in Linux
Thank you. When I put the folder directory into the trash it will not delete because it says it is being used. The directory has no visible contents including through the terminal.
I have tried rm inside the directory and then rmdir of the directory and still no go it claims that the directory is not empty. I don't see any files that start with a ". How do I make this stubborn directory and any truely hidden contents go away?sebancteredebt.tk
Remove Empty Directories In Mac OS X With This App - Windows Clan
Thank you for your help. Captain Code Moderator Staff member. What directory are you trying to remove? This is document abet in the Knowledge Base. Last modified on Skip to: content search login. Knowledge Base Search.
Subscribe to RSS
Log in. Options Help Chat with a consultant.
- macos - "Directory not empty" sudo rm -r -i "file name" not working - Ask Different?
- How to Remove Directories with rm!
- I want to use rmdir, but it says directory not empty (mac)?
- Apple Footer!
Include archived documents. This content has been archived , and is no longer maintained by Indiana University. Information here may no longer be accurate, and links may no longer be available or reliable. Related documents. Introduction to Unix commands List the files in a directory in Unix Create a new directory in Unix Determine your current working directory in Unix Use the Unix man command to read manual pages Get a recursive directory listing in Unix.